Eggman's Eggventure (April 1st) Eggman's Eggventure (April 1st)

This game is relevant to my name so I approve :D

CastleCrashers64 responds:

Thanks

Deterministic Dungeon Deterministic Dungeon

Pretty amusing idea :) I like it.

Zombidle Zombidle

Another great game by Bezerker :) Good idea with the ads being a choice for a reward as well, nice way to get people to be happy with them. My hand does kinda hurt but that's alright it was fun. Only complaint is minions could do just a tad more damage to allow some better idle playing but besides that all good.

Video Game: The Game Video Game: The Game

This was quite possibly the best game I've ever played in my life

Help the Hero! Help the Hero!

Great Game :)

Beat it! was very fun and unique!

Mutant Madness Mutant Madness

Not Good

Very buggy, rushed and not well made. Maybe put more effort into the game and not be lazy.

The Bros The Bros

Nicely Made

I'm giving you a 10 for the engine and graphics, they're all nicely done and as you said in the comments you should now do original stuff because you'd do fine it seems.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

God

I beat it with 230 deaths. What a nasty game, can't believe kept going, specially the boss bit. You destroyed my emotional will.

They really shoulda sent a better hero, he explodes from pies. That's a pretty severe weakness. He must have a very weak bone structure. He also can't jump? they coulda sent someone that wasn't disabled.

Crumbled 2 Crumbled 2

Hmm

This game reminds me of that Draw-Play game.

Advanced Sprites Tutorial Advanced Sprites Tutorial

Great.

Haha I love your accent :P

Good job. I actually forgot about trace bitmap for deleting backgrounds XD That will come in handy.